Thank you to our speakers for this forum. Presentations by Tim Soley, Jim Atwell and Maggie Connolly are linked to their names, below. For more information on SMCC's Sustainability Center, Building Science certificate program and related professional development programs visit their website.
Maine employers will share their success stories for environmental and energy innovations at the Annual Membersip Meeting of the Environmental & Energy Technology Council of Maine (E2Tech).
- Tim Soley - East Brown Cow
- Jim Atwell - Sevee & Maher Engineers, Inc. on behalf of ecomaine
- Michael Stoddard - Efficiency Maine Trust
- Anne Stephenson - Southern Maine Community College
- Maggie Connolly - Woodard & Curran on behalf of Maine Liquid Methane Fuels
Maine's environmental and energy leaders will provide examples and case studies whereby they have designed, installed, supported, or constructed innovative, transferable technologies that improve the bottom line or reduce their environmental or energy footprints.
E2Tech appreciates the following organizations who have sponsored this event:
© E2Tech. All rights reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org