Mainebiz 2016 Momentum Convention
Click here for more information and to register!
The 2016 Momentum Convention is an annual convention, hosted by Mainebiz, aimed at fostering growth and innovation in Maine. The Convention is a full day of learning and networking with industry leaders, peers, and customers. Attendees will spend the day with some of Maine's most successful CEOs and leaders who will share insights and the transformational strategies they used to launch their companies to new heights.
Mainebiz U attendees will join Maine CEOs and business professionals in interactive panel discussions on three sessions. Sponsored by Eaton Peabody, these workshops are offered at 9:30 a.m., 10:50 a.m., and 1:00 p.m.
This year's roster of workshops will explore and expand upon the Convention's theme, Navigating Maine's Future. Expert speakers in the area of legal, human resources, and marketing will delve into issues impacting today's CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business professionals across the state.
Mainebiz U Session 1: 9:30 - 10:40 a.m.
- The new Maine workplace, Part One: new employment laws, telework policies and best practices that impact the workplace of the future
- Naming the new CEO: key steps to smart succession planning
- Expanding your reach: how to compete and export Maine brands in a global economy
Mainebiz U Session 2: 10:50 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- The new Maine workplace, Part Two: best practices for managing a multi-generational workplace and how to recruit and retain your future workforce
- The new Maine economy: the impact of startups, entrepreneurs, and new ventures
Mainebiz U Session 3: 1:00 - 2:10 p.m.
- The new marketing landscape: how to build your brand with new media opportunities
- The new nightmare: how to prevent and cope with your data security needs
- Finding capital: where's the new money to fund your business growth?
For a full schedule, more information,
and to register, visit: