You don't want to miss out on our third annual E2Tech Talks! Speakers will present in a TED Talk-style format, providing a quick 7-minute discussion on their experiences, innovations, technologies, and challenges in making the world cleaner, smarter, and more productive and sustainable. E2Tech works hard to support Maine's energy and environmental businesses and we are excited to provide them with a platform to celebrate their successes.
- Phil Coupe - Managing Partner, ReVision Energy
- Bob Garver - Owner, Wicked Joe Organic Coffees
- Susan McKay - CEO, Cerahelix
- Jared Pinkham - COO, Grojo
Past companies featured in this popular panel include:
- David Markley - Co-Founder, Surge Hydro
- John Rooks - Co-Founder, President/CEO, Rapport
- Tony Wood - Founder/CEO, F.E. Wood Natural Energy
- Nadir Yildirim - President, Revolution Research
- Drake Bell - Exeter AgriEnergy/Agri-Cycle Energy
- Matt Jacobson - Executive Director, Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative
- Tony Kieffer - Managing Director, Arch Solar
Please visit http://www.e2tech.org/Expo2017 for registration, sponsorship, and agenda information.