Interested in learning about rebates, incentives, tax credits and grants for energy-saving measures for businesses such as: biomass boilers, heat pumps, energy efficiency, solar and other renewable energy projects?
FREE Energy Workshop for Businesses
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Broadcast Studio (modular building in parking lot of Jordan-Small Middle School)
423 Webbs Mills Rd., Raymond, Maine
- 8:00 a.m. - Networking and Coffee
- 8:30 a.m. - Welcome and Opening Remarks: Jeff Packard, Alodyne, Co-Chair, Mobilize Maine's Energy Action Team
- 8:35 a.m. - Energy Efficiency: Rick Meinking, Efficiency Maine & Fred Horch, Spark Applied Efficiency
- 9:30 a.m. - Solar Energy: Phil Coupe, ReVision Solar
- 10:00 a.m. - Biomass Heating (pellets/chips) Jacob Roberson, Interphase Energy & Lee Landry, ReVision Heat
- 10:40 a.m. - Grants for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects: Sue Jones, Community Energy Partners
- 11:00 a.m. - Program Concludes