Cleantech Open 2016 Maine Kick-off
and Networking Reception
- An entrepreneur accelerating a big idea?
- An executive looking for a way to mentor Maine's energy and environmental startups?
- A lawyer, investor, or consultant curious about emerging companies in Maine?
- Looking to expand your cleantech network?
Then join us for food and local brews while learning about the Cleantech Open and networking with Maine business leaders and entrepreneurs.
The Cleantech Open is the oldest and largest cleantech startup accelerator program, with the mission to find, fund, and foster entrepreneurs with ideas to solve our greatest environmental and energy challenges. Through their annual business competition and accelerator program, they connect cleantech startups with the people and resources that will accelerate their success, and provide a national platform for public visibility.
At this intimate briefing you will hear from Cleantech Open staff and learn more about how the program can help you grow your cleantech venture, expand your businesses' services to young companies, or mentor entrepreneurs looking to solve our biggest environmental and energy challenges. In addition, you will hear from two Maine business owners who successfully competed in the Cleantech Open last year.
- John Rooks, President and CEO, Rapport
- Steve Musica, President and CEO, Beltane Solar
- Kimberly Herb, Senior Program Manager- Innovation and Entrepreneurship, NECEC Institute
- Jeff Marks, Executive Director, E2Tech
- Katie MacDonald, Director, Cleantech Open Northeast
Last year two Maine companies- Rapport and Beltane Solar- not only competed in the Cleantech Open NE, but were chosen to participate in an accelerator program and compete in the regional competition- the NYC Cleantech Summit. From there, Rapport was one of four Northeast regional winners, and continued on to compete in the national competition in California.
Carry on Maine's success and apply today!
Learn more about the application process here.
Final Application Deadline: May 1
E2Tech would love to help!
Contact E2Tech's Executive Director, Jeff Marks,
Parking is available near the Think Tank
on and around Congress Street (free after 6pm)
and in nearby parking garages.
We look forward to seeing you there!