Maine Manufacturing Supply Chain Database
Are you on the map? E2Tech is mapping the environmental, energy, and clean technology sectors in Maine.
In collaboration with the Maine Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Maine MEP), Maine Composites Alliance, and Maine Ocean & Wind Industry Initiative (MOWII), E2Tech is creating a supply chain database of companies and organizations working within the environmental, energy, and clean technology sectors in the State of Maine. Companies and organizations from across the State will be listed to create a comprehensive economic and business development resource.
Industries in the database include:
- Anyone working within the broad reaches of the "renewable energy" sector, including: generation and production, consulting and legal services, engineering, non-profits and trade associations, distributors, research and development
- Other related professional services (i.e. marketing, finance)
- Aerospace, Biotechnology, and Composites/Materials Manufacturing
- Free advertising for listed companies and organizations.
- Building a resource for policymakers to illustrate the impact of these sectors in Maine.
- Connecting with customers and clients, within, and outside the State of Maine.
If you have already received your login information for the database, please follow the instructions below to update your profile. If not, and your company or organization is interested in joining, please contact Melissa Winne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to be directed to the Maine Manufacturing Supply Chain Database website.
- Click the "Member Login" button on the top right of the page.
- Enter your username and password provided to you via email.
- On the top left of the page, click the "Add or Edit Your Company" button.
- A basic profile should appear including your logo, name, address, contact information, basic description, and some baseline company information. All of this can be edited by clicking the green "Edit Company Profile" button.
- In addition to this basic profile, you will also create or edit a specialized industry profile. If your company or organization fits into multiple categories, feel free to create multiple industry profiles.
- To create this profile, click the associated industry profile (either "renewable profile" or "professional services profile").
- Click the green "Add (or Edit) Renewable Profile" or "Add (or Edit) Professional Services Profile" and fill in as much information as possible pertaining to your company or organization.
- When finished, click the green "Add" button located at the bottom of the profile.
Congratulations, you are now a part of our database! Shortly after you complete this industry profile, your company/organization will be shown on the supply chain map, which can be accessed by clicking the "Supply Chain Map" tab at the top of the page. You will also be listed on the database, which can be accessed by clicking the "Database" tab at the top of the page and selecting either "All Companies" or your specified industry category. You can edit your company profile at any time by logging back in and following the previous steps.
If you have any problems or questions throughout the process of adding and editing your profile,
please contact Melissa Winne, email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in our Supply Chain Database!
Your involvement is vital in order to build this valuable resource with far-reaching impacts. Be sure to check back and see the database expand as more companies and organizations are added.